The fees for the conference are as follows:
- $60 USD for Students;
- $100 USD for Ugandans (non-student)
- $150 USD for Internationals (non-student).
Registration for the ICGSA Conference is in progress. To register please follow this minimal guide:
Step 1 - Registration fee Payment
Pay the registration fee at the Bank using these details
- Bank : STANDARD CHARTERED BANK UGANDA LIMITED.
- Account Name: THE HEAD OF WOMEN STUDIES, MUK. GENDER PROJECTS AC
- Account Number: 8705611829100
- BANK CODE: 080147
- SWIFT CODE: SCBLUGKAXXX
- Branch: SPEKE ROAD
- P.O. Box: 7111, KAMPALA, UGANDA
- CURRENCY : US DOLLAR
Note: The registrant/subscriber must:
- Meet all the charges to enable us receive the net
- Failure to do so will lead you to having to top up on arrival,
- You should clearly indicate your names, address and purpose for the payment.
Step 2 - Online Registration & Confirmation
The second step involves filling out an online form.
- Fill in the information about you
- Attach the proof of payment. This could be a scan of your payment slip