- The Uganda Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued.
- The length of stay is 45 days in Total, and it is valid for one Single Entry.
- The applicant must be outside the Republic of Uganda at the time of application.
- The applicant must not have any other current Uganda visa.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon entering Uganda.
- This visa cannot be changed to a work visa while inside the Republic of Uganda.
- You are required to print and carry this travel authorization with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
- The applicant must arrive with the same passport with which they applied for the Tourist e-Visa.
Applicants will receive their visas via email after filling out the application form with the necessary information and making the payment. You must display the e-Visa along with your negative test results to officials at the departure airport and on arrival at Entebbe Airport. For further information, please log in at https://www.ivisa.com/uganda-visa-application.