Dr Nyangulu has been an activist for the rights, empowerment and progress for Women and Girls over four decades. Advocacy for the promotion of Women in all spheres of Public Spaces inmthe main and also in private spaces- families, homes and social circles.
A Gender Commissioner for the past seven years with The Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC). She has been the founder and Chairperson for The Women in Management, Business and Development ( WIMBD ) Trust in Zimbabwe for the past 30 years this October, 2022. Now a global movement for the rights of Women and Girls. WIMBD Trust is also celebrating its 30years this year.
Educationally holds a Doctorate in Organizational Science and Management Learning at The School of Management, The University of Lancaster, UK. 1989-1991.She holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) obtained from The University Zimbabwe; a Masters in Man power Studies obtained from The University of Westminister, London, UK. She holds several Diplomas and Certificates in Project Management and Management in general
Her Work Experience covers a wide range of Sectors at very senior management levels both in Zimbabwe and abroad. It covers the following.:
- The former and first Head of The Human Resources and Management at The Zimbabwe Institute of Management and Public Administration (ZIPAM) 1991- 1995) Training of PublicSector Managers. The block of Office she was housed in has been fondly unofficially referred to as "The Nyangulu Block" up to this day 31 years later
- A former Senior Consultant in The Ministry of Local Government on Domestic Deregulation- Study on Council Bye Laws and their effects on Busines( especially Informal/SMEs)
- A former Deputy Scretary in The Office of The President - The Pubic Enterprises and Indigenization Department. Managed Privatization Process of State Enterprises and developed The Indigenization Policy.
- The former Executive Director of a newly formed financial institution- The National Investment Trust A Unit Trust and Venture Capital Institution. 2000-2003. Managed Start up Capital for SMEs.
- Former Board Member of The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Foreign Currency Auction .
- The former Chairperson of The Zimbabwe Traffic Safety Board.
- The former Vice Chair and Acting Chair for The Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (Potraz)
- A Commissioner at The Zimbabwe Gender Commission of Zimbabwe.(ZGC).
- Former Councillor at both The University if Zimbabwe and
- The Midlands State Universitymin Zimbabwe.
- Curently a Councillor with The Manicaland University for Science.
- Former Member of Africa Capacity Building Foundation -Financial Management Group of Experts
Private Sector Experience
- TN Holdings - Head of Business Development - Spearheaded the setting up of TN Bank Limited - 2007- 2014.
- Managaing Director for Masibanda Executive Lodges, Tours and Transfers Pvt Ltd.
- A Publisher with Masibanda Publishing House.
- A Certified Life Coach.
NGO-CIVIL SOCIETY Experience:
- The Chair for Women in Management, Business and Development Trust ( 1992-todate ) Women' s Empowerment and Advocacy.
- The Current Regional Gender Champion for The Southern African Region for The Women of Africa Arise (WAA)
- Current Committee Chair for The Methodist Church in Zimbabwe's Gender and Safeguards Committee
- SIDA Sweden-Women in Management Training in Zimbabwe in 1992
- CIDA CANADA -Women Entrepreneurs's Training in Zimbabwe.
- AFICA CAPACITY BUILDING FOUNTATION (ACBF) SADC Regional Consultancy on Financial Management Systems in Countries of Botswana, Lesotho,Mozambique and Namibia.